- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Check Rates from our Partners
Arizona Inn Review
Although near the University and many sights, the beautifully landscaped lawns and gardens of this 1930 inn seem far from the hustle and bustle. The spacious rooms are spread over 14 acres in pink adobe-style casitas—most have private patios and some have fireplaces. The resort also has three luxurious two-story houses with their own heated pools and full-hotel service. The main building has a library (high tea is served here), a fine-dining restaurant, and a cocktail lounge where a jazz pianist plays.
At this small, family-owned boutique hotel in Tucson, Arizona, guests rave about the friendly, attentive staff and small extras that make the inn a special stay as well as a great value. The hotel provides an array of appreciated amenities, from complimentary afternoon tea and the use of bicycles to ice cream by the pool. Other perks like free Internet and bottled water contribute to guest satisfaction.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My husband, adult son and I just took a 7 day trip in a loop from/back to Albuquerque. Read more
I wasn’t going to use write this as a trip report but some of our experiences were so great, I really want to share. Read more
We (two 50ish couples) are booked at Phantom Ranch for one night in mid-February. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more