- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Casino del Sol
Casino del Sol Review
A few miles west of the Casino of the Sun is their newer, larger facility, Casino del Sol, with live poker and blackjack, bingo, and slots. An del Sol, an above-average Asian-fusion restaurant, and Moby's, a 60s-themed diner, provide options for dinner breaks. A 215-room hotel and conference center opened in 2012, with a golf and tennis facility planned for 2013. An adjacent 4,600-seat outdoor amphitheater books entertainers like Bob Dylan and James Taylor.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $99 -- Tucson AAA 4-Diamond Resort incl. Weekends, Save 40% The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
The Swiss city of Basel is getting ready to host to the who's who of the art world yet again, with the... Read more
Do you suffer from Vacation Deprivation?... Read more
Steinbeck said it well—no matter how many plans you make, its the destination that scoops you up... Read more