- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Tucson Convention Center
Tucson Convention Center Review
Much of the city's cultural activity, including opera, touring Broadway shows, and Tucson Symphony concerts, takes place at the Tucson Convention Center. The Music Hall and the Leo Rich Theater are part of this complex.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $71 -- Weekends at Tucson Hotel, Save 25% Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre
- $89 & up -- Downtown Phoenix 4-Diamond Hotel at 60% Off The Westin Phoenix Downtown
- $79 & up -- Downtown Phoenix 4-Diamond Hotel at 40% Off — $79 Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel
- $105 & up -- Tucson AAA 4-Diamond Resort, Save 40% — $105 The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa
Hi Fodor's Forums!
I would appreciate advice for our itinerary plans for our holiday to California and Arizona August 2014.
Yes I know Arizona will be HOT but we have no choice but go then due to our kid's Read more
· News & Features
With a burgeoning food and drink scene, gorgeous green spaces, and festivals galore, Philly should be... Read more
In Spain, the gin and tonic (called "gin tonics") is an art form with carefully chosen gin and small-batch... Read more
Hong Kong is known for great food, buzzing nightlife, inspiring attractions, and for having one of the... Read more