Nightlife & the Arts in Tucson
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Tucson Nightlife & the Arts
|A-B C-F G-Q R-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Arizona Friends of Chamber Music
A Wednesday-night chamber-music series is hosted by the Arizona...
Arizona Opera Company
This company is based in Tucson and puts on five major productions...
Arizona Repertory Theatre
Performances occur throughout the academic year on campus at...
Arizona Symphonic Winds
The Arizona Symphonic Winds performs a series of free indoor...
Arizona Theatre Company
Arizona's state theater performs classical pieces, contemporary...
The unofficial home of the Blues Heritage Foundation, Boondocks...
|Bars, Music Clubs||Central Tucson and Eastside|
This company presents new plays about Southwest border issues—often...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $99 -- Tucson AAA 4-Diamond Resort incl. Weekends, Save 40% The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa