All Tucson Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
|A-D E-I J-O P-U V-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Esplendor Resort at Rio Rico
This secluded hotel and conference center has a historic, rathe . . .
|$||Tumacácori National Historic Park|
Extended Stay America
If you're seeking convenience and value (and don't mind a certai. . .
Hacienda del Sol Guest Ranch Resort
This 32-acre hideaway in the Santa Catalina Foothills is a charming. . .
Hilton Tucson El Conquistador
A huge copper mural of cowboys and cacti, and a wide view of the. . .
This hotel built in 1919 has been artfully restored to its original. . .
Inn Suites Hotel Tucson City Center
Just north of the Presidio district of Downtown, this circa 1980. . .
The Inns at El Rancho Merlita
Few bed-and-breakfasts offer the historic charm, elegance, and. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $99 -- Tucson AAA 4-Diamond Resort incl. Weekends, Save 40% The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa