- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Central Tucson and Eastside
Tucson expanded north and east from the university during the 1950s and '60s, and currently continues to spread southeast. The sights worth seeing in this mostly residential area include the Tucson Botanical Gardens, the small Reid Park Zoo, and the Fort Lowell Park and Museum. Colossal Cave Mountain Park and Pima Air and Space Museum are on the southeast outskirts. Saguaro National Park East is on the far east side of town.
Central Tucson and Eastside at a Glance
Elsewhere in Tucson
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's