- Get close to the cacti Unique to this region, the saguaro is the quintessential symbol of the Southwest. See them at Sabino Canyon and Saguaro National Park.
- Enjoy Mexican food Tucson boasts that it's the "Mexican Food Capital," and you won't be disappointed at any of the authentic restaurants.
- Explore the Arizona–Sonora Desert Museum Anyone who thinks that museums are boring hasn’t been here, where you can learn about the region’s animals, plants, and geology up close in a gorgeous, mostly outdoor setting.
- Tour Mission San Xavier del Bac The "White Dove of the Desert" is the oldest building in Tucson. Ornate carvings and frescoes inside add to the mystical quality of this active parish on the Tohono O’odham Reservation.
- Stroll the U of A campus Stop in at one of the five museums, then walk University Boulevard and 4th Avenue for a taste of Tucson's hipper element.
80° BY THE SEA
Looking for a beach vacation? Let us help you find the right spot.More