Arizona has 22 Native American tribes, each with its own government and culture. Most tribes have websites or phone-information lines, and it's best to contact them for information before a trip. Many require a permit for hiking or biking in scenic areas. Always be respectful of individual cultures and traditions.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's