Arizona is in the mountain time zone, but Nevada, next door, is in the Pacific time zone. Arizona doesn't use daylight saving time, though, and as a result, from spring through fall Nevada and Arizona observe the same hours. The Navajo Nation does observe daylight saving time, however, so it's always the same time on Navajo territory as in mountain time zone areas outside Arizona. Timeanddate.com can help you figure out the correct time anywhere.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's