- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
As you drive into Ajo on AZ 85, you'll see the small historical plaza, with a few shops, a pharmacy, and a library, immediately on your right. After jogging west for several blocks and changing its name three times, the highway turns north again, becomes 2nd Avenue, and takes you out of town, past the Cabeza Prieta Wildlife Refuge and north to Gila Bend.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's