- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
To explore the wineries of southern Arizona, head south on AZ 83 from Sonoita and then east on Elgin Road. Most of the growers are in and around the tiny village of Elgin, 9 miles southeast of Sonoita. The best times to visit the vineyards are Friday through Sunday, when most are open for tastings. To plot your course through Arizona's wine country, check out the Arizona Wines Adventure Trail Map from Arizona Wine Growers Association.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's