- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Arizona Horseback Experience. If you want to see the region from atop a trusty steed, Arizona Horseback Experience saddles 'em up for 3-hour, all-day, or overnight rides. You can opt for more or less challenging terrain—climbing mountains or loping along in lower elevations—within the Coronado National Forest. On the wine-tasting ride, they'll lead you to a vineyard (but they can't make you drink); you'll even get a souvenir glass and bottle of wine. 16 Coyote Ct., Sonoita, AZ, 85637. 520/455–5696. www.horsebackexperience.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's