Getting Here and Around in Sierra Vista
Getting Here and Around
The most direct route to Sierra Vista from Interstate 10 is a straight shot south on AZ 90 (about 30 miles). If you're not going to Fort Huachuca, take a left on the Route 90 bypass to reach the shopping centers, most of the chain motels, and the intersection of AZ 92, which takes you to Ramsey Canyon and Coronado National Memorial. If you're going to the fort, stay on AZ 90 and the fort will be on your right. From here, Fry Boulevard will lead you through town to the AZ 92.
In Sierra Vista, Arizona World Shuttle provides local transport and service to and from the Tucson airport.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's