- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
From Chiricahua National Monument, take AZ 186 west (about a 30-minute drive); 5 miles north of the junction with AZ 181, signs direct you to an unpaved road leading to the fort. Upon entering the site, you'll drive down a winding gravel road to the parking area, where a moderately challenging walking trail leads 1½ miles to the visitor center and ruins.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's