- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Lavender Jeep Tours. Tom Mosier, a native of Bisbee, gives the Lavender Jeep Tours for $25 to $49. He regales locals and visitors with tales of the town and tours of the surrounding region, including ghost towns. 10 Copper Queen Plaza, Bisbee, AZ, 85603. 520/432–5369. www.lavenderjeeptours.com.
Southeastern Arizona Bird Observatory. This nonprofit organization offers guided birding tours, educational programs, and detailed information about birding in the region. Tours range from morning walks and evening "owl prowls" to one-week hummingbird trips. During the Fiesta de las Aves, the first week in May, you can participate in multiple birding activities each day; sign up to observe a hummingbird banding session, where you can assist researchers. 520/432–1388. www.sabo.org.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe