- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
If you want to head straight into town from U.S. 80, get off at the Brewery Gulch interchange. You can cross under the highway, taking Main, Commerce, or Brewery Gulch streets, all of which intersect at the large public parking lot. Next door, the visitor center is a good place to start your visit of this historic mining town. It offers up-to-date information on attractions, dining, lodging, tours, and special events.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's