Sights & Attractions in Southern Arizona
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Bisbee
Bisbee Mining and Historical Museum
This museum is housed in a redbrick structure built in 1897 to...
|Museums / Galleries||Bisbee|
A short street running north-south, Brewery Gulch is adjacent...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Bisbee|
Copper Queen Hotel
Built a century ago and still in operation, the Copper Queen...
Copper Queen Mine Underground Tour
For a lesson in mining history, take the Copper Queen Mine Underground...
Lavender Pit Mine
About 0.25 mile after AZ 80 intersects with AZ 92, you can pull...
Bisbee's Main Street is alive and retailing. This hilly commercial...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Bisbee|
Browse All Southern Arizona Sights
- Buenos Aires National Wildlife Refuge
- Chiricahua National Monument
- Fort Bowie National Historical Site
- Imperial National Wildlife Refuge
- Kartchner Caverns State Park
- Kitt Peak National Observatory
- Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument
- Sierra Vista
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $71 -- Weekends at Tucson Hotel, Save 25% Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre
- $89 -- Downtown Phoenix 4-Diamond Hotel at 60% Off The Westin Phoenix Downtown
- $75 -- Downtown Phoenix 4-Diamond Hotel at 70% Off — $75 Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel
- $99 & up -- Tucson AAA 4-Diamond Resort, Save 40% — $99 The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa