Sights & Attractions in Southern Arizona
Things to Do in Bisbee
Bisbee Mining and Historical Museum
The redbrick structure this museum is housed in...
|Museums / Galleries||Bisbee|
A short street running north–south, Brewery...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Bisbee|
Copper Queen Hotel
Built a century ago and still in operation, the...
Copper Queen Mine Underground Tour
For a lesson in mining history, take the Copper...
Lavender Pit Mine
About 0.25 mile after AZ 80 intersects with AZ...
This hilly commercial thoroughfare is lined with...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Bisbee|
Browse All Southern Arizona Sights
- Buenos Aires National Wildlife Refuge
- Imperial National Wildlife Refuge
- Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's