Sights & Attractions in Southern Arizona
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Bisbee
Bisbee Mining and Historical Museum
This museum is housed in a redbrick structure built in 1897 to...
|Museums / Galleries||Bisbee|
A short street running north–south, Brewery Gulch is adjacent...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Bisbee|
Copper Queen Hotel
Built a century ago and still in operation, the Copper Queen...
Copper Queen Mine Underground Tour
For a lesson in mining history, take the Copper Queen Mine Underground...
Lavender Pit Mine
About 0.25 mile after AZ 80 intersects with AZ 92, you can pull...
Bisbee's Main Street is alive and retailing. This hilly commercial...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Bisbee|
Browse All Southern Arizona Sights
- Buenos Aires National Wildlife Refuge
- Chiricahua National Monument
- Fort Bowie National Historical Site
- Imperial National Wildlife Refuge
- Kartchner Caverns State Park
- Kitt Peak National Observatory
- Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument
- Sierra Vista
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's