Sights & Attractions in Southern Arizona
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Southern Arizona
This vineyard, open Friday through Sunday 11–3, produces some...
|Wineries / Breweries||Sonoita|
Chiricahua National Monument
Vast fields of desert grass are suddenly transformed into a landscape...
|Parks||Chiricahua National Monument|
The publicity that surrounded the official opening of Kartchner...
|Parks||Kartchner Caverns State Park|
Ramsey Canyon Preserve
Managed by the Nature Conservancy, Ramsey Canyon Preserve marks...
|Nature Preserves||Sierra Vista|
Browse All Southern Arizona Sights
- Buenos Aires National Wildlife Refuge
- Chiricahua National Monument
- Fort Bowie National Historical Site
- Imperial National Wildlife Refuge
- Kartchner Caverns State Park
- Kitt Peak National Observatory
- Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument
- Sierra Vista
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's