- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Hilton Garden Inn Yuma-Pivot Point
At a Glance
- comfortable rooms
- pool, hot tub, and gym
- easy walk to historic Old Town area
- generic property
Check Rates from our Partners
Hilton Garden Inn Yuma-Pivot Point Review
One of the newer hotels in town, the Hilton Garden Inn Yuma caters to families and business travelers equally, with well-equipped rooms, a pleasant pool area, and convenience to historic sights, the river park, and the highway. The Quarter Master Depot State Park is right next door, or you can walk or run the 3-mile path along the Colorado River. Breakfast at the on-site restaurant is available for an additional fee ($5 for continental, $12 for full).
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $115 & up -- Tucson AAA 4-Diamond Resort, Save 40% The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
You might not expect to find yourself amongst wine grapes a mere 75 miles outside of New York City.... Read more
Summertime is practically synonymous with road trips.... Read more
A family trip to Hawaii's Big Island would be one filled with outdoor thrills, animal adventures, and... Read more