- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Holiday Inn Express
At a Glance
- pool and hot tub
- longer walk (or three-minute drive) into town
- no elevator (request a ground-floor room if you don't want to climb stairs)
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Holiday Inn Express Review
Nestled into a hill just outside town, this newer two-story property offsets basic rooms with spectacular views of the mountains and desert valley. The rooms are Western-theme, of course, and every night an old Western movie is screened in the dining room.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $115 & up -- Tucson AAA 4-Diamond Resort, Save 40% The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
Worried about your rights as a cruise ship passenger?... Read more
They say that if you put it in a tortilla, Los Angeles will eat it.... Read more
Often just a side trip from Hong Kong, Macau is known as a gambler's paradise.... Read more