- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Shady Dell Vintage Trailer Court
At a Glance
- unique (how many vintage trailer-park hotels with a hip vibe are out there?)
- walking to the public restrooms in the middle of the night
Shady Dell Vintage Trailer Court Review
For a blast to the past, stay in one of the funky vintage aluminum trailers at this trailer park south of town, where accommodations range from a 1952 10-foot homemade unit to a 1951 33-foot Royal Mansion. The entire collection is decked out 1950s style, including vintage magazines, books, and vinyl records. Most trailers have small bathrooms, but only a few have private showers; the park restrooms are clean, with hot showers.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $99 -- Tucson AAA 4-Diamond Resort incl. Weekends, Save 40% The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
A New York City judge has ruled against the use of apartments for "transient tenants," which includes ... Read more
Memorial Day is the unofficial start of what we like to call "weekend getaway season."... Read more
Wineries have a very obvious main draw.... Read more