- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
School House Inn
At a Glance
- well-preserved property
- exceedingly friendly hosts
- hearty vegetarian breakfast
- a mile walk or short drive into town
School House Inn Review
You might flash back to your classroom days at this B&B, a schoolhouse built in 1918 at the height of Bisbee's mining days. Perched on the side of a hill, the two-story brick building has a pleasant outdoor patio shaded by an oak tree. The inn's rooms all have a theme—history, music, library, reading, arithmetic, art, geography, and the principal's office—reflected in the decor.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $115 & up -- Tucson AAA 4-Diamond Resort, Save 40% The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
You might not expect to find yourself amongst wine grapes a mere 75 miles outside of New York City.... Read more
Summertime is practically synonymous with road trips.... Read more
A family trip to Hawaii's Big Island would be one filled with outdoor thrills, animal adventures, and... Read more