- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Café Roka Review
This is the deserved darling of the hip Bisbee crowd. The constantly changing northern Italian-style evening menu is not extensive, but whatever you order—gulf shrimp tossed with lobster ravioli, roasted quail, New Zealand rack of lamb—will be wonderful. Portions are generous, and all entrées come with soup, salad, and sorbet. Exposed-brick walls and soft lighting form the backdrop for original artwork, and the 1875 bar harks back to Bisbee's glory days. Reservations are strongly advised.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $99 -- Tucson AAA 4-Diamond Resort incl. Weekends, Save 40% The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
Whether as an ending to a South American tour or as a trip of solely outdoor adventures, Patagonia calls... Read more
The Swiss city of Basel is getting ready to host to the who's who of the art world yet again, with the... Read more
Do you suffer from Vacation Deprivation?... Read more