Fodor's Arizona & the Grand Canyon 2014
Red Hills Visitor Center
Red Hills Visitor Center Review
Take in gorgeous views of nearby mountains and the surrounding desert from the center's large windows and shaded outdoor terrace. A spacious gallery is filled with educational exhibits, and a lifelike display simulates the flora and fauna of the region. A 15-minute slide show, "Voices of the Desert," provides a poetic, Native American perspective of the saguaro. Park rangers and volunteers provide maps and suggest hikes to suit your interests. The well-stocked gift shop sells reusable water bottles that you can fill at water stations outside.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Link to my photos
Sorry---Lots of food pics
Even though our quick weekend get away started out on the wrong foot, we ended up having a grea Read more
In April 2013, my husband and I did a Utah and Arizona Grand Circle tour-covering the Grand Canyon, the Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, Natural Bridges National Monument, The Needles and the Island Read more
Hi everyone, I'm posting this in the Central America and US forum and would love your opinion on this itinerary for the mexico experts out there
we are in our late 20s, married and wanting to do a las Read more