Saguaro National Park Feature
Top Reasons to Go to Saguaro National Park
Saguaro sightseeing: Hike, bike, or drive through dense saguaro stands for an up-close look at this king of all cacti.
Wildlife watching: Diverse wildlife roams through the park, including such ground dwellers as javelinas, coyotes, and rattlesnakes, and winged residents ranging from the migratory lesser long-nosed bat to the diminutive elf owl.
Ancient artwork: Get a glimpse into the past at the numerous rock-art sites where ancient peoples etched into the stones as far back as 5000 BC.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe