- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
If you'd like a break from driving, consider a tour to see the Valley's top attractions. Reservations are a must all year.
Open Road Tours. This operator offers excursions to Sedona and the Grand Canyon, Phoenix city tours, and Native American–culture trips to the Salt River Pima–Maricopa Indian Reservation. Local tours cost about $59. 602/997–6474 or 855/553–8830. www.openroadtours.com.
Vaughan's Southwest Tours. This 4½-hour city tour stops at the Pueblo Grande Museum, Mummy Mountain, and Old Town Scottsdale for $60. Vaughan's tours use custom vans and accommodate groups of 11 or fewer passengers. The company will also take you east to the Apache Trail. 602/971–1381 or 800/513–1381. www.southwesttours.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's