- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX) is served by most major airlines. The airport is a 10-minute drive from downtown Phoenix or Tempe, and 15 minutes to North Scottsdale. SuperShuttle vans each take up to seven passengers to different destinations. Fares are $14 to downtown Phoenix and around $28 to Scottsdale.
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (602/273–3300. www.skyharbor.com.)
SuperShuttle (602/244–9000 or 800/258–3826. www.supershuttle.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's