Sights & Attractions in Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Tempe
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Tempe
Desert Botanical Garden
Opened in 1939 to conserve and showcase the ecology of the desert...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Greater Phoenix|
Pioneer settlers Dwight and Maie Heard built a Spanish colonial–style...
|Museums / Galleries||Greater Phoenix|
Pueblo Grande Museum Archaeological Park
Phoenix's only national landmark, this park was once the site...
|Native American Sites||Greater Phoenix|
Ten years after visiting Arizona in 1927 to consult on designs...
|Museums / Galleries||Scottsdale|
Browse All Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Tempe Sights
- Boyce Thompson Arboretum
- Camelback Corridor
- Casa Grande Ruins National Monument
- Cave Creek and Carefree
- Deer Valley Rock Art Center
- Downtown Phoenix
- Greater Phoenix
- Lake Pleasant Regional Park
- Pioneer Living History Village
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's