- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Boulders Resort Golf Club. There are two championship 18-hole courses at this club. The Boulders, 34631 N. Tom Darlington Dr., Carefree, AZ, 85377. 480/488–9009 or 888/579–2631. www.theboulders.com. North Course: 18 holes. 6811 yds. Par 72. Slope 137. South Course: 18 holes. 6726 yds. Par 71. Slope 140. Greens Fee: $200. Facilities: Driving range, putting green, golf carts, rental clubs, pro shop, lessons, restaurant, bar.
More Sports and Outdoors
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe