- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bourbon Steak Review
This upscale steak restaurant run by top-rated chef Michael Mina has been living up to the royal reputation of the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess. Its severe but stunning stone-and-glass entry lets people know that they are in for something serious—seriously good. Its modern elegance is as tasty to the eyes as the food is to the palate. Select from American-grade or Japanese Kobe beef but be prepared for the prices—including one $85 steak. Even the fries are luxurious here. If you're on a budget, head to the adjacent burger bar. You won't be disappointed.
- Address: Fairmont Scottsdale Princess Resort, 7575 E. Princess Dr., North Scottsdale, Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Map It
- Phone: 480/513–6002
- Website: www.scottsdaleprincess.com/dining/bourbon-steak
- Location: North Scottsdale
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun. No lunch.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My husband, adult son and I just took a 7 day trip in a loop from/back to Albuquerque. Read more
I wasn’t going to use write this as a trip report but some of our experiences were so great, I really want to share. Read more
What city is warm year round and can access a lot of the city without driving or at least be able to get to and from home and job without driving. Read more
· News & Features
Visitors in the know about Disney's new parks system are sure to experience a much smoother vacation tha ... Read more
Mexico City's art scene is vibrant, solid, and ever-flourishing.... Read more
Last week, JW Marriott Hanoi debuted in Hanoi, Vietnam, following in the footsteps of two other JW Marrio... Read more