- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Arizona & the Grand Canyon 2014
Bourbon Steak Review
This upscale steak restaurant run by top-rated chef Michael Mina has been living up to the royal reputation of the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess. Its severe but stunning stone-and-glass entry lets people know that they are in for something serious—seriously good. Its modern elegance is as tasty to the eyes as the food is to the palate. Select from American-grade or Japanese Kobe beef but be prepared for the prices—including one $85 steak. Even the fries are luxurious here. If you're on a budget, head to the adjacent burger bar. You won't be disappointed.
- Address: Fairmont Scottsdale Princess Resort, 7575 E. Princess Dr., North Scottsdale, Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Map It
- Phone: 480/513–6002
- Website: www.scottsdaleprincess.com/dining/bourbon-steak
- Location: North Scottsdale
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun. No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Link to my photos
Sorry---Lots of food pics
Even though our quick weekend get away started out on the wrong foot, we ended up having a grea Read more
In April 2013, my husband and I did a Utah and Arizona Grand Circle tour-covering the Grand Canyon, the Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, Natural Bridges National Monument, The Needles and the Island Read more
We are going on a road trip from north of Seattle to Los Angeles and back . Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more