This small, hidden establishment is a Valley favorite. It's a fun place to see, be seen, and sample everything. The waitstaff are veteran fine-dining servers, and the chefs manage to turn even cotton candy into a culinary work of art. The menu changes daily—yes, daily—and features items such as Japanese Wagyu cheesesteak with Kobe beef or braised lamb ragout with rosemary bread crumbs. The last Sunday of every month, the menu includes Noca's famous fried chicken. If you're hungry for a gourmet sandwich, stop by Nocawich, the restaurant's lunchtime conversion.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
GRAND CANYON RIVER RAFTING NOTES May, 2014 These are a few impressions from my recent (Early May, 2014) rafting trip in the Grand Can... Read more
Link to my photos http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0IatW7FqybsWt3 Sorry---Lots of food pics Even though our quick week... Read more