- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Arizona & the Grand Canyon 2014
Bistro 24 Review
Smart and stylish, with impeccable service, the Ritz's Bistro 24 has one of the most attractive dining rooms in the Valley. Take a break from shopping at the nearby Biltmore Fashion Park and enjoy the largest Cobb salad in town. For dinner, try classic French steak au poivre with frites, grilled fish, or sushi. Happy hour is every day from 5 to 7 in the bar.
- Address: Ritz-Carlton Hotel, 2401 E. Camelback Rd., Camelback Corridor, Phoenix, AZ 85016 | Map It
- Phone: 602/468–0700
- Website: www.ritzcarlton.com/en/properties/phoenix/dining/bistro24/default.htm
- Location: Camelback Corridor
- Credit cards accepted.
- No dinner Sun. and Mon.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In April 2013, my husband and I did a Utah and Arizona Grand Circle tour-covering the Grand Canyon, the Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, Natural Bridges National Monument, The Needles and the Island Read more
My husband and I recently joined my sister and her husband for a wonderful overnight hike in the Grand Canyon. Read more
We are in Tucson now and have been looking for a month long rental next winter. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more