- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bistro 24 Review
Smart and stylish, with impeccable service, the Ritz's Bistro 24 has one of the most attractive dining rooms in the Valley. Take a break from shopping at the nearby Biltmore Fashion Park and enjoy the largest Cobb salad in town. For dinner, try classic French steak au poivre with frites, grilled fish, or sushi. Happy hour is every day from 5 to 7 in the bar.
- Address: Ritz-Carlton Hotel, 2401 E. Camelback Rd., Camelback Corridor, Phoenix, AZ 85016 | Map It
- Phone: 602/468–0700
- Website: www.ritzcarlton.com/en/properties/phoenix/dining/bistro24/default.htm
- Location: Camelback Corridor
- Credit cards accepted.
- No dinner Sun. and Mon.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My husband, adult son and I just took a 7 day trip in a loop from/back to Albuquerque. Read more
I wasn’t going to use write this as a trip report but some of our experiences were so great, I really want to share. Read more
We are a family of 4 (2 boys, aged 10 & 8) coming to the US mid-March 2014, for 4wks. Read more
· News & Features
American Airlines and US Airways formally completed their merger this morning, leaving four major players... Read more
Oceania Cruises has got something unique in store: a world cruise that embarks in the summertime instead... Read more
Whether its Spicy Alligator Fritters or Broiled Lobster Maine Lobster that you're after, Carnival's new... Read more