- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Arizona & the Grand Canyon 2014
Courtyard Phoenix Camelback
At a Glance
- great value
- within walking distance of great shopping and dining
- few frills
Check Rates from our Partners
Courtyard Phoenix Camelback Review
Public areas in this four-story hotel are mostly glass and tile, and filled with greenery, while rooms are tastefully done with light-colored walls and accents like plush down bedding, cherrywood armoires, and large, pullout desks to accommodate a business traveler. A lap pool and Jacuzzi await in the landscaped courtyard. A small café on the premises serves breakfast and dinner, and there are more than 50 restaurants within a 1.5-mile radius.
- Address: 2101 E. Camelback Rd., Camelback Corridor, Phoenix, AZ 85016 | Map It
- Phone: 602/955–5200; 800/321–2211
- Website: www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/phxcc-courtyard-phoenix-camelback/
- Location: Camelback Corridor
- 155 rooms, 12 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Link to my photos
Sorry---Lots of food pics
Even though our quick weekend get away started out on the wrong foot, we ended up having a grea Read more
In April 2013, my husband and I did a Utah and Arizona Grand Circle tour-covering the Grand Canyon, the Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, Natural Bridges National Monument, The Needles and the Island Read more
Family of 4 planning to visit the AC next monday 21st April. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more