- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Courtyard Phoenix Camelback
At a Glance
- great value
- within walking distance of great shopping and dining
- few frills
Check Rates from our Partners
Courtyard Phoenix Camelback Review
Public areas in this four-story hotel are mostly glass and tile, and filled with greenery, while rooms are tastefully done with light-colored walls and accents like plush down bedding, cherrywood armoires, and large, pullout desks to accommodate a business traveler. A lap pool and Jacuzzi await in the landscaped courtyard. A small café on the premises serves breakfast and dinner, and there are more than 50 restaurants within a 1.5-mile radius.
- Address: 2101 E. Camelback Rd., Camelback Corridor, Phoenix, AZ 85016 | Map It
- Phone: 602/955–5200; 800/321–2211
- Website: www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/phxcc-courtyard-phoenix-camelback/
- Location: Camelback Corridor
- 155 rooms, 12 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My husband, adult son and I just took a 7 day trip in a loop from/back to Albuquerque. Read more
I wasn’t going to use write this as a trip report but some of our experiences were so great, I really want to share. Read more
We are a family of 4 (2 boys, aged 10 & 8) coming to the US mid-March 2014, for 4wks. Read more