- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Arizona & the Grand Canyon 2014
Courtyard Phoenix Camelback
At a Glance
- great value
- within walking distance of great shopping and dining
- few frills
Check Rates from our Partners
Courtyard Phoenix Camelback Review
Public areas in this four-story hotel are mostly glass and tile, and filled with greenery, while rooms are tastefully done with light-colored walls and accents like plush down bedding, cherrywood armoires, and large, pullout desks to accommodate a business traveler. A lap pool and Jacuzzi await in the landscaped courtyard. A small café on the premises serves breakfast and dinner, and there are more than 50 restaurants within a 1.5-mile radius.
- Address: 2101 E. Camelback Rd., Camelback Corridor, Phoenix, AZ 85016 | Map It
- Phone: 602/955–5200; 800/321–2211
- Website: www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/phxcc-courtyard-phoenix-camelback/
- Location: Camelback Corridor
- 155 rooms, 12 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In April 2013, my husband and I did a Utah and Arizona Grand Circle tour-covering the Grand Canyon, the Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, Natural Bridges National Monument, The Needles and the Island Read more
My husband and I recently joined my sister and her husband for a wonderful overnight hike in the Grand Canyon. Read more
We are in Tucson now and have been looking for a month long rental next winter. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more