From its sleek interior to its central location and diverse clientele, right down to its affordable lunch, happy hour, dinner, Sunday brunch, and late-night menus, FEZ covers everything. "American fare with a Moroccan flair" means bold culinary leaps, with choices like the half-pound grilled angus FEZ Burger, kisras (flat-bread pizza), and the signature crispy rosemary pomegranate chicken—but it all lands safely on the taste buds. Drinks include specialty martinis and margaritas and a formidable wine list.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
GRAND CANYON RIVER RAFTING NOTES May, 2014 These are a few impressions from my recent (Early May, 2014) rafting trip in the Grand Can... Read more
Link to my photos http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0IatW7FqybsWt3 Sorry---Lots of food pics Even though our quick week... Read more