Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Tempe Feature
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go to Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Tempe
Resort spas: With dozens of outstanding desert spas, Phoenix has massaged and wrapped its way to the top of the relaxation destinations list.
Shops and restaurants: Retail centers Old Town Scottsdale and Fashion Square are another way to retreat and relax in the Valley of the Sun, as are a melting pot of fine and funky dining establishments.
The Heard Museum: This small but world-renowned museum elegantly celebrates Native American people, culture, art, and history.
The great outdoors: Sure there's urban sprawl, but Phoenix also has cool and accessible places to get away from it all, like the Desert Botanical Garden, Papago Park, Tempe Town Lake, and mountain and desert preserves.
Golf: All year long links lovers can take their pick of top-rated public and private courses—many with incredibly spectacular views.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's