- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Tortilla Flat is located off AZ 88, the bumpy and historic Apache Trail. It's about 60 miles from Downtown Phoenix, but leave at least two hours for the journey. Take U.S. 60 east of Phoenix through Apache Junction, then take the Idaho exit and head north toward AZ 88 and drive for approximately 18 miles. Be prepared for a bumpy and gravely ride on parts of AZ 88. It's historic for a reason.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's