- Get wet Boating, fishing, and water adventure top the list of favorite activities on the cool Colorado River and the adjoining lakes of Havasu, Mohave, and Mead.
- Experience a slice of England Pass under on a boat or take a guided tour over London Bridge in Lake Havasu City.
- Drive the open road Take a road trip on legendary Route 66 and cruise the longest remaining stretch of the Mother Road from Seligman to Kingman.
- Take a walk on the wild side For Vegas-style gambling and glitz spend some quality play time in the twin riverside cities of Laughlin, Nevada, and Bullhead City, Arizona.
- Hike Hualapai Take a break from the desert and climb the cool climes of Hualapai Mountain Park—the highest point in western Arizona.
Need a break from the big city? View 42-hour itineraries from 13 cities.More