Sights & Attractions in Northwest Arizona and Southeast Nevada
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Best of Exploring
History buffs should check out the 1915 Bonelli House, an excellent...
|Houses / Mansions||Kingman|
The ghost town of Chloride, Arizona's oldest silver-mining camp...
Grand Canyon Ranch
Sprawling at the base of Spirit Mountain, this historic 106,000-acre...
Hualapai Mountain Park
You haven't truly hiked in northwestern Arizona until you've...
Mohave Museum of History and Arts
This museum includes an Andy Devine Room with memorabilia from...
|Museums / Galleries||Kingman|
The Powerhouse building is a great first stop for visitors. The...
|Museums / Galleries, Information Centers||Kingman|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's