- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
BlueWater Resort & Casino
BlueWater Resort & Casino Review
A big nightlife draw around Lake Havasu is BlueWater Casino, 40 miles south in the town of Parker. The gaming area comprises 475 slot machines, plus blackjack, poker, and bingo, and it adjoins a full-service resort with a concert hall, bars, a movie theater, restaurants, a 164-slip marina, and a 200-room hotel.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $80.00 & up : 3.5-star hotels in Kingman Hotwire
- Save in Kingman: Book 3 Nts in May at Econo Lodge Fr $68+/Nt Expedia
- $23.75 & up : Compact rentals in Kingman Hotwire
- Save in Kingman: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $67+/Nt — $67 Expedia
- $25.00 & up : Midsize rentals in Kingman — $25 Hotwire
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
You might not expect to find yourself amongst wine grapes a mere 75 miles outside of New York City.... Read more
Summertime is practically synonymous with road trips.... Read more
A family trip to Hawaii's Big Island would be one filled with outdoor thrills, animal adventures, and... Read more