- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Havasu Springs Resort
At a Glance
- comprehensive dining and recreation
- nice lakeside beachfront
- the most economical rooms have dated furnishings
- RV traffic
- 30-minute drive from Lake Havasu City
Havasu Springs Resort Review
On a low peninsula reaching into Lake Havasu, this moderately priced resort 15 miles north of Parker comprises four motel buildings, each with different attributes and many with expansive views of the water or desert. Those looking for a central location can book a room at the Poolside Motel. And for longer stays and larger families, Vista Suites features full kitchens, one- and two-bedroom suites, cozy yards, barbecue facilities, and excellent views of the lake and the outer harbor. In addition to standard hotel rooms, the resort also offers suites and apartments, a large RV park, and a number of vacation rentals.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Travelodge Kingman in May: $68 & Up Expedia
- $80.00 & up : 3.5-star hotels in Kingman Hotwire
- $19.99 & up : Economy rentals in Lake Havasu City Hotwire
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts in Kingman Fr $68+/Nt — $68 Expedia
- $23.99 & up : Midsize rentals in Lake Havasu City — $24 Hotwire
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
Earlier this week, Consumer Reports released their annual study of the best and worst domestic airlines.... Read more
From the steamed cider aromas that hit you in the lobby to the local ingredients served in the restaurant,... Read more
You might not expect to find yourself amongst wine grapes a mere 75 miles outside of New York City.... Read more