- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Courses at London Bridge Golf Club. You can play on two beautifully laid-out 18-hole courses at this golf club set along the shore of Lake Havasu, with stunning views of the mountains. The Nassau course runs a bit shorter than Olde London, but both are similarly challenging, with tight fairways and demanding, relatively small greens on the former and ample bunkers and water hazards on the latter. 2400 Clubhouse Dr., Lake Havasu City, AZ, 86406. 928/855–2719. www.londonbridgegc.com. Nassau Course: 18 holes. 6,140 yds. Par 72. Olde London Course: 18 holes. 6,466 yds. Par 71. Greens Fee: $65. Facilities: driving range, putting green, golf carts, pull carts, rental clubs, pro shop, lessons, restaurant, bar, snack bar.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's