Northwest Arizona and Southeast Nevada Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Northwest Arizona and Southeast Nevada Hotel Reviews
Mid-priced chain accommodations abound in Kingman and Lake Havasu, and to a lesser extent Bullhead City—though the casino resorts across the river in Laughlin are among the best values in the region. You'll also find a few historic hotels to break up the modern mix. Lake Havasu City has a few somewhat upscale resorts, as does Laughlin, with its several glittery but reasonably priced gaming properties. Staying in a houseboat on Lake Havasu or Lake Mead puts a decidedly different twist on water recreation. These floating rooms with a view can be maneuvered into countless coves and inlets, allowing for peaceful solitude rarely found on the busy beaches and popular waterways.
Browse Northwest Arizona and Southeast Nevada Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's