Northwest Arizona and Southeast Nevada Feature
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go to Northwest Arizona and Southeast Nevada
Get wet: Boating, fishing, and water adventure top the list of favorite activities on the cool Colorado River and the adjoining lakes of Havasu, Mohave, and Mead.
Experience a slice of England: Pass under on a boat or stroll over London Bridge in Lake Havasu City.
Drive the open road: Take a road trip on legendary Route 66 and cruise the longest remaining stretch of the Mother Road from Seligman to Kingman.
Take a walk on the wild side: For Vegas-style gambling and glitz spend some quality play time in the twin riverside cities of Laughlin, Nevada, and Bullhead City, Arizona.
Hike Hualapai: Take a break from the desert and climb the cool climes of Hualapai Mountain Park—the highest point in western Arizona.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe