- Get wet Boating, fishing, and water adventure top the list of favorite activities on the cool Colorado River and the adjoining lakes of Havasu, Mohave, and Mead.
- Experience a slice of England Pass under on a boat or take a guided tour over London Bridge in Lake Havasu City.
- Drive the open road Take a road trip on legendary Route 66 and cruise the longest remaining stretch of the Mother Road from Seligman to Kingman.
- Take a walk on the wild side For Vegas-style gambling and glitz spend some quality play time in the twin riverside cities of Laughlin, Nevada, and Bullhead City, Arizona.
- Hike Hualapai Take a break from the desert and climb the cool climes of Hualapai Mountain Park—the highest point in western Arizona.
Want to stay at the finest properties when you travel? Check out our annual list of the 100 best hotels in the world.More