Sights & Attractions in Northeast Arizona
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Window Rock
Navajo Nation Council Chambers
The murals on the walls of this handsome structure, built to resemble...
|Native American Sites||Window Rock|
Navajo Nation Fair
Many all-Indian rodeos are held near the center of downtown at...
Navajo Nation Museum
Located on the grounds of the former Tse Bonito Park off AZ 264...
|Museums / Galleries||Window Rock|
The Navajo Nation Zoological & Botanical Park
Amid the sandstone monoliths on the border between Arizona and...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Window Rock|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's