Sights & Attractions in Northeast Arizona
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park
Four Corners Monument
An inlaid brass plaque marks the only point in the United States...
|Memorials / Monuments||Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park|
Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park
For generations, the Navajo have grown crops and herded sheep...
|Parks, Native American Sites||Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's