Sights & Attractions in Northeast Arizona
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Tuba City
About 5.5 miles west of Tuba City, between mileposts 316 and 317...
|Archaeological Sites||Tuba City|
Explore Navajo Interactive Museum
The tribe operates this enlightening 7,000-square-foot museum...
|Museums / Galleries||Tuba City|
Four miles west of the dinosaur tracks on U.S. 160 is the junction...
Tuba City Trading Post
The octagonal store, founded in the early 1870s, sells groceries...
|Stores / Malls||Tuba City|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe