Sights & Attractions in Northeast Arizona
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Tuba City
About 5.5 miles west of Tuba City, between mileposts 316 and 317...
|Archaeological Sites||Tuba City|
Explore Navajo Interactive Museum
The tribe operates this enlightening 7,000-square-foot museum...
|Museums / Galleries||Tuba City|
Four miles west of the dinosaur tracks on U.S. 160 is the junction...
Tuba City Trading Post
The octagonal store, founded in the early 1870s, sells groceries...
|Stores / Malls||Tuba City|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $114-$129 -- Scottsdale: AAA 4-Diamond Resort, Save 40% Westin Kierland Resort & Spa
- $79 -- Arizona: Weekends at Hillside Tempe Hotel, Reg. $169 Phoenix Marriott Tempe at The Buttes
- $71 -- Weekends at Tucson Hotel, Save 25% — $71 Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre
- $89 -- Downtown Phoenix 4-Diamond Hotel at 60% Off — $89 The Westin Phoenix Downtown
- $106-$114 -- Phoenix 4-Star Resort, 30% Off — $106-$114 Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa