- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Hopi Cultural Center Restaurant
Hopi Cultural Center Restaurant Review
The restaurant at the Hopi Cultural Center is an attractive, light-filled room where you can sample traditional tribal fare. Authentic dishes include Indian tacos, Hopi blue-corn pancakes, piki (paper-thin, blue-corn bread), fry bread (delicious with honey or salsa), and nok qui vi (a tasty stew made with tender bits of lamb, hominy, and mild green chiles). Breakfast is served starting at 7.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts at Rodeway Inn Page Fr $149+/Nt Expedia
- Small budget: Stay in Page this May Fr $184+/Nt Expedia
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
Earlier this week, Consumer Reports released their annual study of the best and worst domestic airlines.... Read more
From the steamed cider aromas that hit you in the lobby to the local ingredients served in the restaurant,... Read more
You might not expect to find yourself amongst wine grapes a mere 75 miles outside of New York City.... Read more