At a Glance
- Only hotel in the park
- design reflects the surroundings and Navajo culture
- unbelievable panoramas from every room
- eco-conscious bath products, appliances, and buildings standards
- rates are similar to or less than run-of-the-mill hotels nearby
- Books up weeks in advance in summer
- Wi-Fi doesn't reach all rooms
View Hotel Review
The Navajo tribe operates this sleek red-stucco hotel, the only lodging inside Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park and one of the most spectacularly situated hotels in the Southwest, with astounding vistas that help the hotel live up to its name. Nearly all the rooms face east toward the iconic Mittens and Totem Pole formations, and all have private balconies, flat-screen TVs, tile floors, and brightly hued Navajo bedspreads. You can read or relax in a cavernous lobby with tall windows, leather chairs, and hand-carved furnishings, or work out in a small gym looking out toward Mitchell Butte. Continental breakfast in the adjacent restaurant is complimentary mid-January through March, and available for a reasonable fee the rest of the year.
- Address: Monument Valley Rd., off U.S. 163 just north of AZ/UT border, 24 miles north of Kayenta, Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, AZ, 84536 | Map It
- Phone: 435/727–5555
- Website: www.monumentvalleyview.com
- Location: Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park
- 96 rooms
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in Northeast Arizona for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More