Northeast Arizona Restaurants
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Northeast Arizona Restaurant Reviews
Northeastern Arizona is a vast area with small hamlets and towns scattered miles apart, and there are few stores or restaurants. With the exception of Page, which has slightly more culinary variety, the region's towns mostly offer restaurants serving basic but tasty Native American, Southwestern, and frontier-inspired American (steaks, burgers) cuisine. Navajo and Hopi favorites include mutton stew, Hopi piki (paper-thin, blue-corn bread), and Navajo fry bread.
Browse Northeast Arizona Restaurants
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's